I am a 10 years honorably discharged U.S. Navy veteran. I served from 1983 to 1993. I saw operations in Operation “Urgent Fury” in Grenada and off the coast of Beirut, Lebanon. and I helped established the first Auxillary Security Force at Norfolk Naval Base as it’s first Leading Petty Officer during the first Gulf War, I also am a proud plank owner of the U.S.S Abraham Lincoln CVN 72.
I have more than 20 years working in the Oil and Gas Industry here in the wonderful state of Wyoming since 1993. I also have work experience in Texas, Oklahoma and California.
I also currently have over 6 years teaching at Western Wyoming Community College in Rock Springs, Wyoming working as the Senior Instructor of Safety Training for the Workforce Development Department. I personally developed a majority of classes being taught thru the Workforce Development Department
My current certifications include:
- OSHA General & Construction Industry Authorized 10 and 30 Hour Trainer,
- Petroleum Education Council (PEC) SafeLand/ SafeGulf Authorized Instructor (Basic and Core),
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Master Instructor, Certified through Frank Perry – Chair of the Z390 Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) – http://www.asse.org/practicespecialties/interviews/FPerry.php
- Certified Forklift Operator and Trainer.
- JLG Certified AWP and Telehandler Trainer,
- National Safety Council (NSC) Certified Trainer and Instructor,
- National Safety Council (NSC) Defensive Driving Instructor.